Camphill Soltane's first off-campus workshop, featuring direct trade & single origin coffee, delicious artisan pastries, and locally-grown, heritage grain breads in downtown Phoenixville, PA.
Direct Trade Coffee, Artisan Pastries & Heritage Grain Breads in Downtown Phoenixville
- Camphill Soltane's first off-campus workshop was voted the Critic's Choice for Best Bread in 2013 by Main Line Today.
- We are first and foremost a social enterprise supporting people with special needs, providing opportunities for people of all abilities to have meaningful work in our community.
- Tax & tip are included in our pricing.
- As part of our social mission, we pay our employees a fair wage rather than rely on tips to pay employees. The tips we collect are donated to local causes.
- Our beverages are one size due to the very manual nature of our drinks. We try to keep things as simple as possible.
- Our specialty coffee is organic and directly sourced from farmers around the world, our milk is from a local dairy, & all other ingredients (sugar, cream, vanilla, chocolate, etc.) are organic. Our baked goods & breads are as organic & local as we can source.
- Our coffee tastes so special because it is a craft that takes great investment in our staff & apprentices.
- When you make a purchase in our shop, you are investing in our local community as well as fueling a very intentional mission to do good in the world. Thank you for your support!
138 Bridge St., Phoenixville, PA
Monday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
Tuesday - Sunday: 6:30am - 3:00pm
Soltane Café will be CLOSED on JULY 4th!
Learn more about us in this wonderful article at The Town Dish!